Aiersi brand 61 keys electronic keyboard digital piano
About this product
The aiersi 61 keyboard piano super kit includes a digital keyboard with 61 full-size keys giving you that traditional piano feel whilst maintaining a portable and compact design that can be powered by either mains (power supply included) or batteries This aiersi 61 piano keyboard features a LED panel that both displays and engages the 200 rhythms, 200 tones, a teaching function, and 30 demo songs that are part of its functionality The aiersi 61 electric piano has record and playback functionality allowing you to build layers to your sound and an aux input so you can play along to your favorite songs This music keyboard super kit package includes a keyboard stand that is sturdy in design and can be adjusted to suit keyboard piano players both young and old.
- [Perfect for Beginners or Experts]: From seasoned musicians to budding beginners, the Aiersi Electric Piano Keyboard provides musical delight for every ability level. Rhythm, notes and melody are just the beginning!
- [Tones, Rhythms, Demo Songs]: Thought this was just a keyboard? Think again! Packed with 350 timbres, 350 rhythms, 30 demo songs, sound effects and more, you can create unlimited compositions with this multifunctional instrument!
- [Smart-Teach Modes]: No need for a music teacher, you’ve got one built in to the keyboard! Choose from 3 teaching modes to boost individual playing skills and of the ensemble. You can even keep track of progress on the large LCD screen.
- [Ways to Power It]: For continuous use, use the included AC adapter to plug into any outlet. Not close to an outlet or want to take your show on the road? Just open the battery cover and insert 6 D batteries (not included) and you can play music anywhere!
- [Package Included]: 1 x 61 Keys Electronic Piano Keyboard;1 x USB Cable;1 x Music stand;1 x Microphone;1 x User Manual
61 Piano Styled Keys/LED Display
350 Well-Selected Timbres/350 Popular Rhythms
61 Keyboard Percussion Music/8 Panel Percussion Music
30 Demo Songs/3 Teaching Modes
Master Volume Control/Accompaniment Volume Control
Chord Volume Control/Transposition Control/Tempo Control
Record/Playback/Program/Demo One/Demo All
Single-finger Chord/Multi-single Chord/Bass Chord/Chord Off
External Power/External Earphone/External Microphone /Audio Input